Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

check Themes not applied

More
9 years 6 months ago #3774 by nsheehan
Replied by nsheehan on topic Themes not applied
Thank you for the suggestions, we are not using Admin Tools, we are using RSFirewall and have added exceptions, please see the attached file.

The LatestNewsEnhancedExtended module is configured this way as well. I suspect a conflict somewhere, as it is working on the devsite which should be a mirror of this one, however that doesn't appear to be the case.

Permissions on the two servers are the same FWIW.

Thank you again for your assistance.

Niall
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #3776 by nsheehan
Now happening on DevServer :blink:
joomla.rppeo.ca/home/contacts-test

Nothing changed. :S

More
9 years 6 months ago #3777 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Themes not applied
Rather strange since there is no problem with latestnewsenhancedextended on the same page.

Olivier.

More
9 years 6 months ago #3780 by nsheehan
I have created a Module to test and this works as expected, applying the appropriate CSS to the containers.
One references a module the other a component are there other differences in how these components are interpreted?

I've completely disabled the Joomla Firewall on the dev server, disabled or uninstalled unnecessary extensions. Did discover that IonCube is being called somewhere.

As it is now happening on two servers that are identical(ish), it had been working as expected on one. That said I've been working on this for 7 hours. Time for a break. ;)

Let me know if I can provide any more information.

Niall

More
9 years 6 months ago #3781 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Themes not applied
The module and the view (menu item) work exactly the same way in the creation and use of the stylesheets. So the server should (!) react with these files the same way.
What about the length of the request? Could the path be 'too long'?
I do understand your frustrations, believe me...

Olivier.

More
9 years 6 months ago #3782 by nsheehan
Well I'm stuck. The Module was a posible option instead of the menu item however the module options are not the same. As an example there is no pagination, there is a tab called pagination but it does not control how many contacts are displayed or how. Apart from the theme, I can't get two columns with the module. Would it not be easier to simply apply a style sheet that is build using the parameters rather than injecting code into the URL. Far more portable this way too if there were an import/export option.

As it is I have purchased an extension that does not work. How do we resolve this as support has stopped on this issue. :(

Thank you again.