Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file GD required, gd2 loaded

More
8 years 9 months ago #4293 by astal
Replied by astal on topic GD required, gd2 loaded
Hi, I tried what you suggested.

Temporary folder is OK, refreshing the page creates contact_thumb_trombinoscope_232_default.jpg and contact_thumb_trombinoscope_232_89.png but in html path to img is still "/".

Running it without picture processing makes the path to images correct, they are shown as they should be whithout the plugin.

Reset pictures is set to yes.

There are errors in Joomla general reporting, but none about trombinoscope, all from other plugins. Disabling them and clearing the error reports has no effect on trombinoscope functionality.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #4294 by admin
Replied by admin on topic GD required, gd2 loaded
Thanks for all your feedback.

I am puzzled here. In the Trombinoscope code, the only way to get no path in the src of the img tag is when there is an error coming from the creation of the image.

Although you get contact_thumb_trombinoscope_232_89.png, have you looked if this is an actual image? It may just be a blank canvas.
Can you check? Thank you.

Olivier.

More
8 years 9 months ago #4295 by admin
Actually, if there was nothing in your image, you would get
<span class="nopicture">&nbsp;</span>

and not an image tag.

So there must be some configuration issue I am not aware of or some other plugin that may interfere for the creation of the JHTML::_('image', ...) Joomla tag.

To make sure this is a Trombinoscope view issue or not, you can also try and create a module instance and a contact view in the component.
See if the images are created there or not.

I apologize for making you test all this, but this is the only way I can help you without access to your site.

I am thinking this has to be a configuration issue though since you are the only one so far with this problem.

Olivier.

More
8 years 9 months ago #4296 by astal
Replied by astal on topic GD required, gd2 loaded
Created temp images are correct. I can try to do what you suggested. I don't understad it yet, but I'll try to google it.

More
8 years 9 months ago #4297 by admin
Thanks for the feedback.

If there was any way I could access your admin console, that would be great.

Olivier.

More
8 years 9 months ago #4298 by admin
The only possibility (I can see) to get in img src empty would come from the code JHTML::_('image', ...). This code returns an image tag with no source IF a file is not found.

Now I am wondering if you have any other extension that would override the Jooma class JHtml found in libraries/cms/html/html.php or that would override part of its content.

Olivier.