Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Trombinoscope broke after PHP 5.6.21 upgrade?

More
7 years 10 months ago #4539 by kehelle
Hi, Just found out that Trombinoscope v2.3.3 doesn't show more than one contact per row after updating server to php 5.6.21? Could be another conflict as well, but I just can't figure out what it can be. I get a warning rgd. stylemaster.css.php: "Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/html".

Link to contact page: www.framtiden.no/ansatte-i-fivh.html

Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #4540 by syw
Hello,

it looks like PHP settings or extensions that were probably set/enabled in your previous configuration are not set/enabled in the new one. The extension 'curl' and/or the setting 'allow_url_fopen' need to be enabled to properly cache the stylesheets.

I think that this is what is happening here.

Olivier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kehelle

More
7 years 10 months ago #4541 by kehelle
Replied by kehelle on topic Trombinoscope broke after PHP 5.6.21 upgrade?
curl and allow_url_fopen is enabled (allow_url_fopen was off, but now enabled), but still no change in the display. I recently worked a bit with the plugins ordering at the web site, could that indirectly affect the display?

More
7 years 10 months ago #4542 by syw
OK, I don't think the re_ordering of the plugins will affect the Trombinoscope stylesheets.

Try this:
go to the menu item you have created and set 'reset headers' to 'yes'. It is supposed to re-create your stylesheets on-the-fly. Once everything looks back to normal, you can reset it to 'no'.
Hopefully that is all you need to do (make sure there is no other cache systems into play though).

Olivier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kehelle

More
7 years 10 months ago #4543 by kehelle
Replied by kehelle on topic Trombinoscope broke after PHP 5.6.21 upgrade?
It's working! The reset header option was already set to "yes", after testing yesterday. Changing it to "no" fixed the layout. Thank you!

More
7 years 10 months ago #4544 by syw
Wonderful! :-) You are welcome!

Olivier.