Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Configure LNE to display a Lead story with links

More
10 years 7 months ago #2982 by liltrig3
I must confess this is one of the best joomla modules i have come across. I only have one issue with it. Can this module be configured to display One or two Lead news items with Images, and then bulleted titles as links. Just like the attached image.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2984 by admin
Hello,
thanks for the compliment.
This is definitely something you can do. Just use 2 instances of the module. One showing the image, the other using the simplified stylesheets without image. Use the 'start at' field in the second module to show items starting at the 2nd position. Use the first module instance to show just one item.

Olivier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: liltrig3

More
10 years 7 months ago #3002 by liltrig3
Hello Admin,

I am amazed at the speed of reply. Most extension developers do not give this kind of fast response. May i please know which of your extension do this. Is it the paid one or the free one. I am trying to do it with the free one. Now but if it is the paid one that can do this, then i will buy and still donate for the help. However, if it is possible to include the feature into the extension out of box, it will make LNE the second to none.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3007 by admin
Well, you have to do it like that with both modules, the free and the commercial one. In either case, you cannot do this configuration in one shot, you need 2 instances of the module.
It is actually much easier to control that way, for the output as well as the background settings.

Olivier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: liltrig3