Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

question-circle Very slow loading latest version

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #4108 by nsheehan
Very slow loading latest version was created by nsheehan
Good morning, just installed 1.5 on our site and essentially killed the site. :huh:
Will roll back and test on another non production server. Are there issues with LNEE 1.5 on IIS/Joomla 3.4?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #4112 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Very slow loading latest version
Hello,

no, there have not been any records of such a behavior for the module.
However, on another product, after upgrade to Joomla 3.4, the external library had to be re-installed.

That may just be what happened to you and that is the only thing that could 'break' the site (I assume you get a blank page for you to say that). Please try re-installing the library (changing server debugging mode could help see what is the PHP error and therefore help understanding what to fix).

Olivier.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #4114 by admin
I forgot to add: you did not mention from what version you were updating. v1.5 of the module requires you also update the external library, as explained in the release history. That may just have been your issue...

Olivier.

More
8 years 7 months ago #4338 by nsheehan
Replied by nsheehan on topic Very slow loading latest version
FWIW the issue seems to happen when loading more than one SYW Module on the same page. Could be two LNEE or one LNEE on a page with loading Trombonoscope.

More
8 years 7 months ago #4344 by admin
Hello,

many improvements have been made in the latest versions of Trombinoscope Extended and LNEE in order to minimize server response (stylesheet caching, image search in articles limited to intro text for LNEE)...
So you would probably benefit from using those versions and use those features if you are not doing so already.

In the meantime, all modules created by SYW are tested and are meant to work together on a same page.

I would need more information about your site to even start to diagnose and find a solution in your case. What is your case scenario? What extensions are you using and with what versions? Can I access your page?

Olivier.