Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Name above the photo

More
9 years 4 months ago #3863 by chocovo
Name above the photo was created by chocovo
Hello,

How can I move things in the card. I would like put the Name at the top, above the photo.

Thank you and best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #3866 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Name above the photo
Hello,

in the Trombinoscope view and module, you cannot put the name above the picture as it is. The way cards are built, it is just not possible.

In the contact view, it is possible with a little CSS. I am thinking I might add an easy way to do this for 2.0.1.
Let me know if you want the CSS for the contact view.

Olivier.

More
9 years 4 months ago #3872 by chocovo
Replied by chocovo on topic Name above the photo
"you cannot put the name above the picture as it is. The way cards are built, it is just not possible."

What does it mean? why can't I put the name at the top? It's a request for the site.

More
9 years 4 months ago #3873 by chocovo
Replied by chocovo on topic Name above the photo
My objective is not to use the contact detail pages. Only categories with contact cards. I think I will be able to change positions using css but it would be easier to edit code positions.

Best regards

More
9 years 4 months ago #3878 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Name above the photo
Here we are faced with a structural issue (the way cards are created with layers). CSS is not enough for the requirement you are having.
The only way you can modify the default behavior of the Trombinoscope component is to use template overrides. This is actually pretty simple. It took me 5 minutes to create what you need. Then you still may need a little CSS to tweak it to your liking.
If you are not familiar with template overrides, I can definitely help you. If you want the file I modified and used as a template override, please send an email to [email protected].
Thank you!

Olivier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chocovo