Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Problem in Contact Field -sorting by name

More
6 years 11 months ago #4769 by kanuari
Hi Administrator,
I'm having problem in sorting the name of staff directory. I had sorting at contact component by title, but the result is still displaying order ascending. Furthermore there is the message display at top of alpha index "Warning - To show the alphabet headers, the contacts must be ordered by name, sort field or name format". I had tried many options, but the result is still displaying this WARNING MESSAGES. Futhermore, if we enable the selection box, how to enable the bigger size of box and this box is aligned with display box .- refer attachment
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #4771 by syw
Hello,

there is no sort by title, I suppose you are referring to sorting by name.

It seems to me, since you don't see any changes, that you are using an extension or an outside service that caches pages and it just does not refresh.

As far as the alignment for the select boxes is concerned, that is probably due to some CSS conflicts. It can be fixed easily with CSS but I will need a URL to help you on this one.

If you don't want to make the URL public at this point, send an email to [email protected] and I will take a look.

Thank you!

Olivier.

More
6 years 11 months ago #4772 by syw
Got your email, thank you.

Olivier.

More
6 years 11 months ago #4773 by kanuari
Replied by kanuari on topic Problem in Contact Field -sorting by name
I had email to you. Please check your email. Thanks

More
6 years 11 months ago #4774 by kanuari
What I need to do? I need to solve these issues immediately. I need your advise to solve this issue. Your prompt action is highly appreciated

More
6 years 11 months ago #4775 by kanuari
I have email to you. Please advise accordingly. We need to finalize our website as soon as possible.