Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file link menu disappear

More
7 years 10 months ago #4531 by french150
link menu disappear was created by french150
Hi. I noticed something weird about the links of the main menu. If i go with mouse pointer over some link menu with submenu the links menu disappear. This happens only with links menu with submenu and when i click on the HOME link menu.

I thought that the issue was caused of the template so i asked to their support. They replied in the following way: There is a display: none; getting applied to your menu items. This could be caused by "Mootools". You could try and download and install the 3rd party extension "Mootools Enabler/Disabler"

I actived the advanced option of your plugin to disable mootools when is possible but still the issue remains.
Instead If i disable jquery easy plugin i don't get this issue.

Please tell me how send you the credentials and data to access to my site to check it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #4532 by syw
Replied by syw on topic link menu disappear
Hello,

if you don't get the issue when the jQuery Easy plugin is disabled, that may mean that the plugin took some code out that should remain on the page.
It may also be that you are not using the proper jQuery (or even jQuery UI) library for the menu to work properly.

You should turn on the reporting tool of the plugin to see what the plugin has been doing on the page. That will help you find out what 'went wrong', if anything.

And to see if MooTools has been removed, you should also look at the source code of the page and see if you see that the MooTools scripts are still there.

First, send me a screenshot of the report generated by jQuery Easy, that will help me find out what is happening in your case. Send it to [email protected]. Thanks!

Olivier.

More
7 years 10 months ago #4533 by french150
Replied by french150 on topic link menu disappear
I mailed you as you asked.
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks.
Best regards

More
7 years 10 months ago #4534 by french150
Hi, i fixed just disabling your plugin on the page i get the issue.
Bets regards

More
7 years 10 months ago #4535 by syw
Replied by syw on topic link menu disappear
That's a solution , but keep in mind that the plugin, as far as I could see from the report you sent me, was removing duplicates and re-ordering libraries in the proper manner.

Therefore, despite the fact that your page 'works' without it, the underlying code now functions just with luck. You still have at least several references to jquery.noconflict, which is incorrect...

Olivier.

More
7 years 10 months ago #4536 by french150
Ok so what do you suggest considering that disabling your plugin it works?
I think you should have access on my site to check it and fix it hopefully.
Thanks.
Best regards