Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Setting slideshow image as article image

More
10 years 7 months ago #3012 by admin
For information, I have updated the module's trial and commercial versions to avoid this issue.

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3015 by RageX
Hi Oliver,

I have purchased the module, thank you.

There is an issue however, as per my original question, I wish to use the K2 images as the background slider images.

However, I get this error when I leave the "Source: Images" blank:
Error
Image missing for slide titled...

As stated, I wish to have the slide background images as per the K2 images. Hope you can help, thank you.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3016 by RageX
Okay, for the previous issue, looks like that every article must have an image otherwise that error will occur. Is it possible to set default images where no image is provided for each article?

A few other issues:

1. Using the K2 source, the title of the article is not displayed.

2. I only want the intro text displayed with a link to the article - is this possible? Right now it displays all the text in the article.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3017 by RageX
Also, an option whether or not to display the relevant category would be useful as well.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3018 by admin
Thank you for your purchase.
I will try to answer your questions:
- there is no default image in case an image is missing. I can see this option as a good addition to the module and I will make sure this is included in the next release.
- titles for K2 items should show. Make sure this is not a problem with the template's CSS. Articles are included in h2 tags. Also, titles do not show if item options set the titles to 'hide'.
- the slider's purpose is to create slideshows with article/item contents to be the content of the slide. A slide can definitely link to itself or to another article. A module like 'Latest News Enhanced Extended' is a better fit if you need a slide to be a summary of a larger article. If Truly Responsive Slider does not correspond to your needs, I have a 30 days refund policy.
- categories can be visible or not, depending on the items' parameters, the same way titles are.

I hope this helped!

Olivier.