Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Wrapping text around date image

More
11 years 2 months ago #1774 by trogladyte
Wrapping text around date image was created by trogladyte
I like the module and it does exactly what I want bar a couple of styling issues.

On the attached image there's 2 dates - and they're different for some reason - that are totally redundant, and I can't understand how to turn them off. Also, I created the article on 27 Feb, yet the image shows 28?

But my biggest issue is the non-wrapping of text below the date - at least where I'm using it - it may look fine in other situations. I really want that text to wrap round the date image as it looks sort of silly right now. Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1775 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Wrapping text around date image
Hello,
I am not at my office right now, traveling. I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you have a date as an article title, you will get redundancy. Most of your issues can be fixed through the use of CSS. For the one day difference issue, there is a thread in this forum explaining the problem. Can you provide a live URL where I can check the CSS of your page?

Olivier.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1777 by trogladyte
Replied by trogladyte on topic Re: Wrapping text around date image
Currently it's www.ckdev.info/norcalpulse, but it's going live tonight and will be at www.norcalpulse.com from tomorrow.

Apologies, I looked at the forum but didn't see the thread. Must not have looked hard enough - will scan again.

I realised about the date thing after I posted - plus the "day off" problem was totally "pilot error"!! Had the site location set to the wrong place! Cheers

More
11 years 2 months ago #1779 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Wrapping text around date image
Hello,
I cannot check your configuration with the module since you do not have it on the live site.
Nevertheless, the following addition to the CSS should get you closer to what you are looking for:
.newstitle a span {
    display: inline !important;
}
.newshead {
    margin-bottom: auto !important;
    padding-bottom: auto !important;
    margin-right: 10px;
}
.infoleft {
    margin-left: auto !important;
    clear: none !important;
}
.newsextra, .newstitle, .newsintro, .catlink {
    margin-left: 0 !important;
}

Olivier.