Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file pagination not working

More
11 years 1 month ago #1804 by McDougall
pagination not working was created by McDougall
Hello,

I've encountered a problem with enabling pagination - the script fails with:

Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'easyPaginate' news.html:29

You can see it for example here: medical-insight.com/news.html

Is there any way I can fix it by myself? I already tried some experiments but with no luck.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #1807 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: pagination not working
Hello,
this is strange, there is no error when I look at it. What browser are you using? There seem to be no pagination here because there are 10 news items and you set up the cutting up point at 10 items. I would also suggest you download the update as it seems you are not running the latest version of the module. It handles jQuery scripts differently.

Olivier.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by admin.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1808 by McDougall
Replied by McDougall on topic Re: pagination not working
Aha, ok, updated to newest version... but the error is still the same.

I've changed the article count to 20, pagination to 10. I'm using lastest stable chrome and firefox on linux.

....ready(function($) {$(".latestnewsenhanced_134 ul.newsitems").easyPaginate({ ...news.html line 30)

TypeError: syw is not a function
....ready(function($) {$(".latestnewsenhanced_134 ul.newsitems").easyPaginate({ ...news.html (line 30)

More
11 years 1 month ago #1810 by admin
I think the issue is in the ordering of the library loading. What I do not understand is why the module's libraries are loading before your template's. I do have a test running right now with the Joomla! 3+ default template (loading bootstrap) and the loading is correct there. I will get back to you as soon as I get a hint why this happens.

Olivier.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1812 by admin
Actually, I would be curious to see the 'index.php' file from your template. Can you send it at [email protected]? Thank you.

Olivier.