Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

exclamation-circle Working with the Thumbnails

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #587 by kclaiborne
Working with the Thumbnails was created by kclaiborne
I am having a problem when turning on the image header feature. The thumbnail seems to be in a heading div that stays on top of the div containing the article text. I've tried floating them (along with a few other things), but I can't figure out how to get the image to stay next to the article.

Also, my client will not have images for every article. Is it possible to leave the article as is if there are no images? Right now there is a 64px margin on the article.

I have attached a screenshot below. The first "Legislative Digest" module is the Latest News Enhanced. The second shows what it looks like using the normal "Latest News" module.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by kclaiborne.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #590 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Working with the Thumbnails
Hello,
this seems to be only a CSS issue and in this case, I would have a better handle on what is going on through a 'live' version of your site. Is there any way you can send me the URL (you can contact me directly through the web site's contact page if you want to keep some privacy)?
Images are not in a div over the text div initially.
Right now, the module always shows an image (when the option is selected). I am working on an option where no default image would been shown when no image has been found in the article (as your client would like). It will be in the next update but is not available at this time.

Olivier.

More
11 years 9 months ago #591 by kclaiborne
Replied by kclaiborne on topic Re: Working with the Thumbnails
Thanks for the quick response! I actually found the answer- I just had to find the right div to add the float property to. I think if I add some padding, I'll be good to go.
.newshead.headleft {
float: left;
}

Do you know when you'll be releasing the next update?

More
11 years 9 months ago #594 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Working with the Thumbnails
Great! Glad you found a quick resolution.
The next update is set up for the end of next week (if everything goes according to plan).

Olivier.