Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Formatting issue with Artisteer 2.0 template

More
11 years 11 months ago #466 by rkochevar
Hi there - I have succeeded in getting the module installed and working, but the individual entries don't show up as separate cards like they do in your example. Instead, they are kind of run together and mis-aligned. (see tagagiantnew.greatmarlinrace.org/aboutus/people). I am using a template I built in Artisteer 2.0, so I'm not an expert at CSS - but if you can help me figure out what I need to change, I'll give it a go!
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #467 by admin
Hello,
the problem is that your CSS for the module is not taken into account (error 500). Make sure all files have 644 and folders have 755 permissions.

Olivier.

More
11 years 11 months ago #468 by rkochevar
Replied by rkochevar on topic Re: Formatting issue with Artisteer 2.0 template
Thank you for your quick reply. I checked, and the permissions on all the mod_trombinoscope directories and files are 0755 and 0644, so that does not appear to be the problem. Any other suggestions?

More
11 years 11 months ago #469 by admin
In this case, can you check the error logs (in /logs) to have details about the error?

Olivier.

More
11 years 11 months ago #470 by rkochevar
Replied by rkochevar on topic Re: Formatting issue with Artisteer 2.0 template
Thank you again for getting back with me so quickly! The error log has just one entry, which reads:

[26-May-2012 17:45:50] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/gtopp/public_html/tagagiantnew/modules/mod_trombinoscope/tmpl/default.php on line 31

More
11 years 11 months ago #471 by admin
Hello!
This error log is probably not the one corresponding to the CSS error (but a result of it).
We need to figure out why the CSS file for the module does not load. You may find hints on your server logs (I don't know your configuration), since Joomla! logs do not help us. Hard for me to find out what is going on since I am not managing your server. In any case I do not see it being the result of a conflict with anything on the Joomla! side.

Olivier.