Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Formatting issue with Artisteer 2.0 template

More
11 years 11 months ago #472 by rkochevar
Replied by rkochevar on topic Re: Formatting issue with Artisteer 2.0 template
Hmm...Okay - just checked the server error logs and I see the following errors:
[Mon May 28 11:03:44 2012] [error] [client 76.215.151.245] File does not exist: /home/gtopp/public_html/tagagiantnew/500.shtml, referer: tagagiantnew.greatmarlinrace.org/aboutus/people

[Mon May 28 11:03:44 2012] [error] [client 76.215.151.245] SoftException in Application.cpp:601: Directory "/home/gtopp/public_html/tagagiantnew/modules" is writeable by group, referer: tagagiantnew.greatmarlinrace.org/aboutus/people

Hopefully this offers some useful clues! Thanks so much for your help with this!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #473 by admin
Unfortunately, it does not help either.
Look for the file 'tagagiantnew.greatmarlinrace.org/modules...der/assets/style.css' in your file directory, check its permissions and properties. This file is accessible. Check what difference it has against 'tagagiantnew.greatmarlinrace.org/modules...le.css.php?suffix=21'. It may help you find out why Trombinoscope files are not accessible.

Olivier.

More
11 years 11 months ago #474 by rkochevar
Replied by rkochevar on topic Re: Formatting issue with Artisteer 2.0 template
I just looked at both files and the permissions are identical - 0644 in each case - as are the Owner/Group designations. I realize this doesn't help at all, and appreciate any additional suggestions you might be able to offer!
Thank you!

More
11 years 10 months ago #475 by admin
I would love to give you more suggestions, but I am getting out of ideas here. Usually, the previous ones work for people having similar issues... If you have a server administrator, I would ask him if he has any idea why this would happen.

Olivier.