Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

exclamation-circle Incorrect link from aritle title within module

More
9 years 11 months ago #3627 by ysong
Hi,

I am applying Latest News Enhanced Extended to a website www.skttdi1.edu.my, I am facing a problem that:
- This module is set to display at the right position of the panel
- When I click on the menu: GALERI FOTO, and click on the article within the Latest News Enhanced Extended module (name: BERITA KERKINI), the page linked page is linking to the frontpage of the site
- It does not happen if I click the article link from other pages
- I found that the URL of the article link within the module is different when I click from GALERI FOTO and other pages

When I move my cursor to the article title in other pages, the URL is: www.skttdi1.edu.my/index.php/sekolah/pra...ni/56-ceriathon-2014

When I move my cursor to the same article title within GALERI FOTO page, the URL is: www.skttdi1.edu.my/index.php/22-berita-t...ni/56-ceriathon-2014 - Which is incorrect.

GALERI FOTO menu item is a link "Component" link to Phoca Gallery Component, where others menu items linked to article pages.

Any idea how to solve this problem?

YS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #3629 by admin
Hello,

the issue here is that you need to set up a menu item in which you show the articles. In Joomla!, if you did not set up a 'place' where the articles will show, it goes to the frontpage as a default behavior.

As far as links being different, it is also normal behavior.

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.