Trombinoscope Contacts Pro extends the Joomla! Contacts core component by adding views (directory listings, single contact pages with enhanced forms), plugins (front editing, extra fields, ...) and the already available and free module Trombinoscope Contacts.
Present contacts in your projects and show business collaborator charts, school or sports team listings, testimonials, restaurant or pet listings... in a very professional way.
Please make sure you read the following explanations before accessing the download links you can find at the bottom of this page.
Joomla 3.1+ Joomla 3.7 ready
Get involved and help translate this component!
Create an account at Transifex and join the OpenTranslators hub.
Find instructions here.
| Extend the standard contact fields
|| Improve the contact forms
| Import contacts from CSV or TXT files
|| Use highly customizable layouts
| Improve usability on touch and mobile devices
|| Edit contact fields from the user profile
- filter contacts by categories, tags, keywords to create grid-like pages of contacts,
- choose from a large selection of sort orders,
- discover more ways to present single contacts (columns or tab layouts),
- use modifiable themes to represent each contact,
- show contact information with labels or icons and specify which information is accessible (some fields can be shown as icons only),
- link contacts to views, external links, specific menu item,
- create menu items to add pagination, alphabetic, category and tags index, inline search and print,
- override layouts created for tags, icons and index,
- use the module free to try! to show specific contacts, logged user or related contacts/content (through keywords or tags),
- extend the standard contact information with new fields (social media, map links, gender, birth date, company, department...),
- modify the standard form output (labels, extra identity field and multiple subject fields),
- allow registered users to modify their contact information from the public site on their user profile,
- crop, filter and add effects to the contact pictures,
- create high resolution thumbnails for crisp display on high pixel ratio screens (like Retina displays),
- show contact pictures in smart search results,
- import contacts from CSV or TXT files,
- improve page loading times by removing white spaces from the HTML output, caching contact pictures, styles and scripts generated by the component.
- adaptability to screen sizes (paysage-style cards can turn into portrait-mode under a certain size),
- email obfuscation (to hide them from spambots),
- name format,
- address format with linking to Google Maps,
- improved vcards that target personal or business profiles,
- mobile-ready (touched phone numbers trigger direct calls),
- carousel capabilities for module instances,
- 100% CSS-based layouts,
- SEO-ready code,
- support for IE8+.
Please check the online documentation.
Check the demo site for some live examples.
How does the pro version compare to the free version?
Check the comparison chart.
Try the module Trombinoscope Contacts for free and get an idea of what the extension can do for you!
Joomla! Extensions Directory
If you have found this extension useful to you, please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
The following version is not supported under Joomla! v3.5 and over
For support under Joomla! v3.5 and over, please download the latest version of Trombinoscope Contacts Pro.Check the documentation
for information on how to migrate your outdated version. That migration has to be tested before going 'live'.