Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Setting slideshow image as article image

More
10 years 7 months ago #2980 by RageX
Hello,

Is it possible to set the slideshow image as the K2 article image?

That means the image on the slideshow will depend on the image included in the article, rather than a fixed set of images.

Do let me know if this is possible.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2987 by admin
Hello,
yes, it is definitely possible. Select K2 as the default source and choose the K2 categories where your items are located. The module uses the image of the item (image tab in K2's item) as background image of the slide and the item's content as the content of the slide.

Olivier.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2993 by RageX
Hello Oliver,

Thank you for the quick response.

I just installed the trial version on my site, and there are some errors:
Warning: Missing argument 4 for plgSystemJsnpoweradmin::onContentPrepare() in /home/zengsm/public_html/plugins/system/jsnpoweradmin/jsnpoweradmin.php on line 279

Warning: Missing argument 4 for plgSystemJsnpoweradmin::onContentPrepare() in /home/zengsm/public_html/plugins/system/jsnpoweradmin/jsnpoweradmin.php on line 279

Looks like a conflict with JSN PowerAdmin. Line 279 of jsnpoweradmin.php is as follows:
/**
	* fix conflict with mambot plugins
	**/
[b]	public function onContentPrepare($context, &$article, &$params, $limitstart) {[/b]
		$app = JFactory::getApplication();
		if($app->isAdmin()) {
			$article->text = str_replace("{","{* ",$article->text);
		}
	}

Please let me know if there is anything I need to modify, or if I should disable JSN PowerAdmin.

Thanks Oliver :)

More
10 years 7 months ago #2999 by admin
There is a small fix for that: replace $limitstart with $limitstart=0 in poweradmin.
Both modules are responsible, I need to fix it: poweradmin should set the default for limitstart and truly responsive slider should do the same in the call to onContentPrepare.
I apologise for this issue. I will issue a fix in the upcoming days.

Olivier.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3000 by RageX
Do you mean editing line 279 of jsnpoweradmin.php and changing it to:
public function onContentPrepare($context, &$article, &$params, $limitstart=0)

FYI - its an amazing module. I'm definitely getting it. Let me know when its fixed at your end and I will purchase one :)

More
10 years 7 months ago #3006 by admin
Yes, this is what I mean.
And thank you!

Olivier.