hi, after I created a new Menu item (using Trombinoscope grid), two messages (pls refer to the attained picture) appeared in the top of the "layout" setup page. Would you tell me what is it? how to solve it? Also, after I change the card width value, there is no effect in the web page. Is it due to the two messages?
Is there any other possible reasons can cause that card width problems ?
Thank you very much ^^
the messages are just informational messages: they remind you if you have created overrides of the layouts or the menu items. Overrides are files duplicates of the original extension's layouts, modified by you or the webmaster of your site.
Having no overrides means that :
- you don't have to worry about issues that could arise
- you don't have to upgrade the overrides
after an update of the extension.
This also has no effect on the card width.
If you don't see any difference after a parameter change, this is most likely a cache issue.
It could be that :
- your site is cached (Joomla configuration),
- you need to refresh your page or empty your browser's cache,
- you have set 'reset headers' to 'no', in which case stylesheets are not updated after a change.
Simplify Your Web is not affiliated with or endorsed by The Joomla! Project™ or Open Source Matters. The Joomla!® name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.