Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Contact Tags manipulation

More
3 years 7 months ago #5295 by marsu
Contact Tags manipulation was created by marsu
Hi, I have countless possibilities to change the design of ContactPro, that's great. But there are no settings for the tags., or did i miss them?
So the tags are shown in my Template  over the name of the contacts, which breaks the structure completely. how can I change that?
I would like to have a line below the photo and the address with the whole width of the card with the tags.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #5297 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Contact Tags manipulation
Hello!

the tags can be removed easily.

For a contact page, go to the 'page display' tab (when tags are shown for the page) or go to the 'fields' (old 'information') tab (when the tags are associated with the contact information or contact picture). Both tabs have a 'tags' parameter to show or hide the tags.
For a menu item or module instance, the parameter to show or hide tags is in the 'layout' tab.

If your problem is just a position issue, CSS should be able to fix that (I would need a URL to diagnose the issue and find the appropriate CSS if you need help with that). Sometimes the template's (or other extension's) CSS can get in the way.

Same thing for the line below the picture... just a matter of adding some CSS for what you need to do. In that case, the border property should do the trick.

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.