Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Caching is messing up pages

More
1 year 2 months ago #5840 by jblaine85
Caching is messing up pages was created by jblaine85
I'm having an issue with Trombinoscope Contacts. I have menu item 1 that is displaying contact category A and menu item 2 displaying contact category B. If I have conservative caching turned on for the website and go to menu item 1 it will show category A contacts and then if I go to menu item 2 it shows category A as well. The caching is making it to where the first Trombinoscope contact menu item I look at is the only category that shows on all the other Trombinoscope contact pages. Is there a fix for this. I want caching turned on for my website. Is there a way to turn off caching for just trombinoscope or just those pages? 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #5841 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Caching is messing up pages
Hello John,

this issue has been identified and fixed internally but not yet released.
I can send you the patched extension if it is urgent or you can wait for the release (about a week).

Just let me know. I can send you the file to your account's email address (through the WeTransfer service) or you can send an email to [email protected] to request it.

Please specify which version of Joomla you need. Thank you!

Olivier.

More
1 year 2 months ago #5842 by jblaine85
Replied by jblaine85 on topic Caching is messing up pages
Hi Olivier,
I am actually about to go live with my site. If you know it won't be more than a week, I can wait for the update. You can send the patched version to [email protected] if you think it might take longer than a week. I am using Joomla 4.2.7.
Thanks,
John

More
1 year 2 months ago #5843 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Caching is messing up pages
Ok, sending the file through WeTransfer, so you get time to test the install.

Olivier.