Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

exclamation-circle Menu Item

More
11 years 4 months ago #1378 by mracho
Menu Item was created by mracho
Hello,

So I downloaded the plugin & installed it. But I can't seem to make it work.

1. I created a menu item and selected Trombinoscope View, I've set everything the way I want it. But nothing is showing! :(

This is what I'm trying to do. I need to have multiple pages of directory listing for specific categories, they will be linked thru a sub menu item under each main menu item.

You can check it out here
I've only made two so far, one for UC menu item, another for Collaboration menu item.

2. It's showing the URL to UC-vendors-2 for both Vendors link (one under UC, one under Collaboration.)

3. I tried to create a module instead, but it's not showing if I choose "Only on selected pages", but it shows up on all pages. :(

Please help. :(
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #1382 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Menu Item
Hello,
I can see that you seem to have correct parameters for the menu item. I cannot access your site, it is protected. Do you see the menu items on your site? What you are trying to accomplish is correct, I don't see any problems for the extension to accomplish this.
It seems you are mostly having issues with the menu and modules configuration. Please contact me at [email protected] to give me credentials so I can see what is going on.

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.