Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

question-circle Random Space in module

More
11 years 2 months ago #1695 by CMCweb
Random Space in module was created by CMCweb
I have the menu item showing one category, with the module loaded on the same menu page showing another category. It works great for the first 9 contacts in the module, and then two random spaces appear before showing the next 3. I'm using 33% card size with no limit to number of contacts. Any ideas how to get rid of those spaces or where they come from? I'm attaching a screen shot.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1696 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Random Space in module
Hello,
I would have a better idea if I had a live URL to look at, but I would suggest you use 31% or 32% for the size of the cards, it may be related to the fact that margins are calculated and you basically only have 1% remaining on a line when all cards are placed. Maybe there is an override of some CSS properties but I cannot guess it here.
Try a different width first and get back to me. If you can , try on different browsers as well.

Olivier.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1697 by CMCweb
Replied by CMCweb on topic Re: Random Space in module
I tried setting to 31% and tried viewing with a different browser. No luck. My site is offline while I make the finishing touches, but I will send you a login to you can view the problem. The issue in question in under the menu Our Church - Staff. I also tried inspecting with firebug but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

More
11 years 2 months ago #1698 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Random Space in module
All right, I will wait for your info.
Please send it to [email protected] when you are ready. Thank you!

Olivier.