Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

question-circle fields alignment, linked in button, category link

More
11 years 1 month ago #1912 by Barroso
Hi there!

I'm having some dificulties, and if you can help me, will be great. Taking the image attached,

1) I didn't found the reason for the misalignment inside the card. The code (ctrl+u) don't show any differences between the lines. I tried to find something into the CSS, but no sucess;

2)I didn't find the field to insert linked in profile or facebook;

3) When we hit de category link, the site load a contact table. Where I can modify the CSS of this table?

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1914 by admin
Hello,
thank you for using Trombinoscope Extended (TE). For your concerns:

1) You chose Theme 1 which is made to have a margin starting a the third field. If you do not want this margin, choose the 'Original' theme or you will have to override the theme 1's CSS like so:
.personfield3 { margin-left: 0px !important; margin-top: 0 !important;}
.personfield4, ..., .personfield7 { margin-left: 0px !important; }

2) In order to have Facebook or other Social link, your contacts need to have the links into their contact sheet (Joomla! contact component, links A through E). Then you need to select those links in the TE component (Link fields). TE will automatically detect the social links and show the proper icons.

3) The category label in TE links to the contact category Joomla! component. That means: all necessary changes of that page need to be made through the Joomla! contact category options. If you need a different look, you will need to go through template overrides.

Olivier.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1925 by Barroso
Hello Olivier!

Thanks for the quick response! It helped a lot!

One more question about de social links. How can I let the user edit his 'personal link fields'? I've looked in your plugin "User - Edit Contact In Profile", but i didn't found this option there.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1927 by admin
Glad it helped.
There is no way for the user to update the links a through e at this time. The component is not a full blown social component like JomSocial is, it is mainly meant to show contact information in a different way (think of it as a fancy contact category view). I have been trying to address more issues over the months but some are still under work.

Olivier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barroso