Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file No Contacts found after update to the latest versi

More
10 years 10 months ago #2323 by joomlaboy
Hello Olivier,
I just updated Trombinoscope extended to the latest version, but now it can't display contacts in the front end.
healinginamerica.com/test/membership/members
Ideas ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2325 by admin
Hello,
what was your previous version?
Did you install the external library? It is needed.
What is the Joomla version? The latest version of the component works for Joomla! 2.5.5 and over only.

Olivier.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2326 by joomlaboy
Joomla version 2.5.11
Previous Trombinoscope version was 1.3.0
Library is installed.
Joomla can see it in the extensions manager as a library.

If you checked the page, the component is able to see and display the Contacts categories, but not the contacts.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2327 by admin
I had checked the page. But before going any further I needed to make sure you had the prerequisites right.
What I also saw previously is that the CSS file that is supposed to contain the CSS of the component contains your homepage source code. So something got seriously wrong here.
When checking your page, there are at least 4 '404 Category not found' on the component CSS file, on mod_dt_calendar and on the system plugin jcemediabox.
So the error you are having may come from another problem and you are only getting a side effect of it.

Olivier.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2328 by joomlaboy
can you point me to where you did find the "not found" and the other CSS errors, as I cannot see them

More
10 years 10 months ago #2329 by admin
After reading a little more in the Joomla! forums, I have found out that there could be a URL issue.
Would you try to create a new menu item and/or a new module with the component and see if you can get a result like that. If so, the menu item you were using for the previous version of the component may have been corrupted and you should re-create it.
If none of this works, the latest possible attempt would be to uninstall the component and re-install it again.
This is all I can see from the source code...

Olivier.