Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

question-circle Email filed incorrect position

More
9 years 8 months ago #3711 by alonb
Email filed incorrect position was created by alonb
Hello,

I have a problem that email field is "sitting" on top of email icon (screenshoot attached). All other fields are shown correctly. Also email icon in bottom of the screen not shown. I configured email as a link, but created tab are empty...

Please assist.

Thank you,
Alon
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #3712 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Email filed incorrect position
Hello Alon,

it probably is just a CSS conflict with the template. Could you please provide me with the URL of the page so that I can check that out? I cannot see what is going on without seeing the problem 'live'.
Thank you!

Olivier.

More
9 years 8 months ago #3713 by alonb
Replied by alonb on topic Email filed incorrect position
The problem is that it is an internal system and no access allowed from outside. I will try to find any other solution (maybe move a copy of the system without internal information to the internet). However if you have any other way to solve this (send you some CSS files etc.) the help will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Alon

More
9 years 8 months ago #3714 by admin
I totally understand. Unfortunately, when dealing with CSS, there is no way around looking at issues 'live' in order to fix the problem.
If you are familiar with Firebug and/or developer tools of your favorite browser, you could select the email element or its container and check what all properties are associated to it. There is a padding problem obviously. A simple CSS override could fix it.
How familiar are you with CSS?

Olivier.

More
9 years 8 months ago #3715 by alonb
Replied by alonb on topic Email filed incorrect position
I am familiar with CSS, HTML and PHP developing, Firebug. I will try to check where is the problem and let you know.

Thank you,
Alon

More
9 years 8 months ago #3716 by admin
I asked you so I can assess what level of support you needed in this case. If you are familiar with CSS and the tools used to find out what the issue is, you can always send me screenshots of Firebug in action so I can guide you towards the solution.

Olivier.