Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Frontend Pagination issue

More
1 year 7 months ago #5734 by Karen22
Frontend Pagination issue was created by Karen22
On the frontend of TCP I want all the contacts to be first displayed in simple last name list order, A to Z. The contacts show the category and tags with all links working without any problems, and my contact cards (tabbed layout) all open correctly.

My current display is all the contacts in category 1 in A to Z order, then all the contacts in the category 2 in A to Z order etc. The last name is my first sort field. I have obviously missed something in the set up.

I have tried various combinations in the Global Configuration and Module Configuration settings but nothing changes. I have cleared the browser cache etc too to force a refresh. Can anyone direct me to the GlobConf and/or ModConf settings to get the front end list to display correctly. Thank you.

Karen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #5736 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Frontend Pagination issue
Hello Karen,

the category order takes precedence, so if you are ordering categories in the 'item selection' tab, you will get to that situation.

I believe that's what is happening here.

Olivier.

More
1 year 7 months ago #5737 by Karen22
Replied by Karen22 on topic Frontend Pagination issue
Many thanks for your fast response Olivier, I have found the setting which was blocking everything - it was in the Menu set up rather than the Module or Global configurations. Problem solved, all entries are nicely A to Z.
Thank you
Karen

More
1 year 7 months ago #5739 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Frontend Pagination issue
You are welcome Karen, you caught me at the right time :-)

Olivier.