Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file open title popup

More
11 years 4 months ago #1377 by dobson
open title popup was created by dobson
Excellent module, thanks.
1. Pagination is working well, but when you push back button on browser, every time it goes back on first page.
2. How to open link in new page or popup or open only clicked article without other news?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #1381 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: open title popup
Thank you for the compliment.
1- this is expected behavior, when you load the page, it resets the jQuery plugin. It does not have the same behavior as a regular pagination where the state of the pagination is kept in the request.
2- the default behavior is that when you click on an article, it goes to the full-blown article in a new page. If that is not the case for you, it is probably due to your template's configuration. You have to 'play around' with menu assignments for the module. I am not sure I understand your question, maybe you are using the category link only... Anyway, a news article is linked to only one article... Give me a URL to look at and the parameters you have set to make me understand further what is your issue

Olivier.

More
11 years 4 months ago #1383 by dobson
Replied by dobson on topic Re: open title popup
Thank you for your help. My site is on the local host. Send as attachments 2 pictures. The first is an open news. My wish is that modules can not be seen when there is an open news. The second image is settings to the module.
Attachments:

More
11 years 4 months ago #1384 by admin
Ok, I understand.
I am not certain what you are trying to accomplish is possible the way you want it. If you have the module assigned to a menu item that shows articles, then you cannot hide it when on one article, unless you create hidden menu items for each article (which is not realistic to do) and hide the module for those menu items. Moreover, have you thought about how your users will get back to the list of news when on a specific one if the module is gone?

Olivier.

More
11 years 4 months ago #1385 by dobson
Replied by dobson on topic Re: open title popup
Yes, I understand. I thought about it, but when the user opens the fifth page and wants to go to the next item, the user must first open again the fifth page and then news. Right now I'm trying to decide. Please do not take my word as dissatisfaction with the module. I am fascinated by the functionality of your module. Thank you for your help.

More
11 years 4 months ago #1386 by admin
No problem :-)

Olivier.