Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Remove <li> bullet image from News?

More
9 years 2 months ago #4011 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Remove <li> bullet image from News?
Hello,

it can be done in any of your template file, go to the template manager -> templates -> [your template] details and files -> css and edit one of the .css file (template.css for instance).

In the next update of the module, I will make it easier by adding a CSS override parameter, allowing any modification right in the module.

If you want to leave the template as is with no edition (which is better if you need to update it later without erasing your changes), I would suggest you download the free 'document easy' or 'custom source easy' and add the code with any of those extensions. The first one is a plugin that applies code additions to your whole site, the second one is a module that applies code to specific parts of your site.
You can find those at www.simplifyyourweb.com/index.php/downlo...-template-companions

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #4012 by turfreijer
Replied by turfreijer on topic Re: Remove <li> bullet image from News?
Hi Oliver,
I already solved the issue, since i have a custom.css where i put all my custom css styles. I was not sure if that also would work with your module, but it did.

My website is moved to a new server and since then the module behaved different and looked different on my site. Any idea why?

Thanx and regards,
Dave

Thanx

More
9 years 2 months ago #4013 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Remove <li> bullet image from News?
Very good!

If the module looks differently on your server, you may have an issue with the stylesheets not getting the right file permissions. There are a few posts on this issue throughout this forum.

To check if that is the issue, look at the source code of a page that contains the module and in most browsers you can click on the link to the .css file associated with the module. You may have a 500 error in it. If that is the case, this is a file access permission issue.

Olivier.