Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Latest News Enhanced, articles displayed twice

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #265 by ginymel
:( Hello, I've installed the Latest News Enhanced on my website Joomla 2.5.3. I've set it up as I wished, everything is ok except that the articles are posted twice. Instead of having 6 different articles I get 3 articles twice. Can you tell me what I should change?
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #267 by admin
Hello,
this is the first report of such a behavior. Can you send screen shots of your parameters? Do you have any URL I can look at?

Olivier.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #269 by ginymel
Sure, you can take a look at the module displayed on the Home page : optimistcanada.org/web/index.php?lang=fr.

I also have a default Latest News module in the Member section, and I have the same problem...
Attachments:

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #270 by admin
Thank you for the screenshots. I don't see anything wrong in the way you set the module up.
To be frank, if you already have a problem on a standard Joomla! module like 'Latest News', the problem probably comes from some configuration that has nothing to do with the modules. Check the database and see if you have unique articles to start with. Maybe there is a problem due to internationalization of the articles. How are your articles organized? Different categories for different languages? This is where I would look first.

Olivier.