Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Jquery Errors

More
6 years 11 months ago #4817 by crashtackle
Jquery Errors was created by crashtackle
Hi,

We were wanting to alter our website and noticed we had a Jquery issue. We installed your Jquery Easy plugin, with hopes that it would resolve the issues that are hindering a joomla module from displaying, but unfortunately we have had no such luck figuring it out.

Could someone please assist.

The page where by we are having the issue is (technically its only one module that is not currently working, which needs to be, its the TaxTim calculator at the bottom of the page) - www.taxrisk.co.za/index.php/about
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #4818 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Jquery Errors
Hello,

as far as I can tell from your page, there is code that calls for the MooTools library and it seems to be missing. Therefore you get javascript errors.

The tax module is not working because there is no code associated to it, it is just an empty shell.

Olivier.

More
6 years 11 months ago #4819 by crashtackle
Replied by crashtackle on topic Jquery Errors
Thanks so much for your quick response.

Please excuse my ignorance, but could you suggest where i need to place the mootools library?

With regards to the Taxtim module, they (Taxtim company) provided us with the 'code', we presumed it was trying to pull through an iframe.

More
6 years 11 months ago #4820 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Jquery Errors
You are welcome!

For MooTools, you may have switched off an option in the template or the jQuery Easy plugin.

For Taxtim, I was also expecting an iframe, but no such thing :-)
You may want to contact the module's support on that one.
But its non-functioning is not related to a script error.

Olivier.