Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Export search result in csv

More
3 years 5 days ago #5412 by marmaxmat
Export search result in csv was created by marmaxmat
Hi Olivier,

Your trombinoscope Pro is a very good extension for joomla. We love it. Using a "trombinoscope grid menu, it is possible to view as a grid all contact in the trombiniscope database. The the powerfull search can be setup to allow the user to find contact based on "searchable" fields. So with a google like search, it's easy to hae a set of contat resulting from a search request. Example, all peaople playing golf. So now, we need to export the search result to obtain a csv file that we will import in an emailing component able to load csv files.

The only export capability found is base on print. We van print the search result. But it would be great to have a new capability to allow or not the user to export te search resukt in a csv file. May be all fields setup in the view or basic fields?

Thank you and congratulation for your great component.

Chris 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 days ago #5413 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Export search result in csv
Thanks Chris, I really appreciate your comments. I am really glad that you are enjoying the Trombinoscope Contacts extension and making good use of it.

The export capability is not available at this time but could be an interesting feature. I would see it to be able to export all fields that are shown on the cards.

This is however a feature I cannot 'tackle' right now, I won't be adding any new major feature until I have the extension ready for Joomla 4.

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.