Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file I can't see where is select logos and link...

More
8 years 9 months ago #4299 by ikakorozya
Hi, I have installed the extension and everything seems fine. But i can not get it to work. What could I have done wrong? Please help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #4300 by admin
Hello,

the module works in conjunction with the component Weblinks, which is now downloadable from the Joomla Extension Directory (it is not included in the Joomla framework anymore, it has to be downloaded separately at extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...-extensions/weblinks).

Once you have the Weblink component installed, it is just a matter of creating links into the component. Each link has a section to include images, which in turn will be used as logos by the module.

If you have not done so, I suggest you download the free documentation of the module on the site (www.simplifyyourweb.com/index.php/downlo...link-logos#downloads).

Have fun with it!

Olivier.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ikakorozya

More
8 years 9 months ago #4301 by ikakorozya
Replied by ikakorozya on topic I can't see where is select logos and link...
Thank you for the quick reply. I will do as you have instructed and come back to you with feedback.
Cheers!

More
8 years 9 months ago #4302 by admin
You are welcome!

Olivier.

More
8 years 9 months ago #4303 by ikakorozya
Replied by ikakorozya on topic I can't see where is select logos and link...
Thanks Oliver, I finally have managed to display links. Yeah, am having fun now. But one more thing, some of the module positions do not display these links, after a bit of a struggle and switching modules, I realized that module were not displayed in the feature, Breadscrumb but was able to display on right, left. am using Shapers Helix... are there any known issues?

More
8 years 9 months ago #4304 by admin
It is most likely due to restraints of your template and or CSS conflicts.
From what I understand in the template documentation, you are not supposed to use 'feature' or 'breadcrumbs' for this kind of module.
The positions allowed would be the ones in white rectangles on this page: demo.joomshaper.com/?template=helix_ii (go to 'features' -> 'module positions')

Olivier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ikakorozya