Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file ad image to logo tab as default?

More
2 years 5 months ago #5587 by Thrasher
ad image to logo tab as default? was created by Thrasher
Hi Oliver,

First I hope this is the right place for this question if not sorry..
But here I go:

I read in the docs that if you dont see an image, you can set a default one in the logo tab.

Issue 1The weblinks do not showThe Weblink Logos extensions are meant to feature links that have an associated image. If you don't see any link in your outputs, it may be because images are missing or fail in error.
To see all selected items, just add a default value in the logo tab. This will ensure all items contain an image.

If I understand this correctly if I put an image in the logo tab it will be used as the default, if there is no image set, and thus it will work..
As I have more than 800 links, I thought I will start with that so at first they al have an default image, and will work my way up to change most of them. So I am testing this, but A I cant seem to find the logo tab and B I put up a default image in the weblinks options but that dont shows up. I am using the latest J4 version on my J4 testsite

Thanks,

Appie
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #5588 by syw
Replied by syw on topic ad image to logo tab as default?
No worries, I put the post in the right place :-)

If you don't have a license to reply to this post, just send me an email through the support page from this site.

The 'logos' tab is the tab just after the 'links' tab.
You are right, if you put a default image in that tab, the links will then get the default image if one is missing, allowing you to show all your links without any issue.

Olivier.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thrasher

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.