Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Front end editing issue

More
5 years 5 months ago #5077 by ag1266
Front end editing issue was created by ag1266
Hi,

I've recently switched a long standing site to use the Helix 3 Ultimate template. I have a number of users who add articles via the front end, including event results attachments and that bit isn't working properly for them (see attached screenshot).  I forgot to check this bit before the new site went live.

I tried jquery easy with no luck then upgraded to profiles and have got it almost working right, but not 100%, though I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I've tried disabling all other modules on the add article page and non-important plugins, but still no luck. The Joomshaper Helix 3 guys are basically saying tough luck.

As users add articles on a daily basis and currently can't, this is critical so I'm happy to pay someone if they can sort this out for me, whether that be by configuring profiles properly or by other means.

Thanks
Andy
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #5078 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Front end editing issue
Hello Andy,

please send an email to [email protected] with credentials and information on how I can try and add an article myself. Explain in details what is not working (so I know what to look for).
I will look at what issues you have and see if that is fixable with jQuery Easy.

Note that if the template you are using provides overrides for the core Joomla article edition, the Joomshaper guys should be the ones trying to help fix this.

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.