Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Onbly some images appear - only some of the time

More
11 years 2 months ago #1661 by rbrown74
HI, not sure whats wrong but the module display some of the pictures - sometimes very few and other times most of them. What is causing this abnormality?

www.cookstownhighschool.org/new

Any help GREATLY appreciated as I have a few clashes on my site at the minute to solve!! :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1662 by admin
Hello,
I just checked your website. There is no picture in the module when there is no picture in the article. That seems normal to me! If you have images in the parameters 'intro' or 'full' article images, you may not have the right settings in the module. If you do not have images for some articles, either add a default image in the module or set the option 'keep image space' to 'no'

Olivier.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1663 by rbrown74
Replied by rbrown74 on topic Re: Only some images appear
www.cookstownhighschool.org/new/index.php/news-mainmenu

On the above link when I go onto it, it shows very few images yet if I click on an article and then hit the back button it displays more images.

EDIT: This time it showed most of them but then on a different page where it had different news item it didn't show a couple and then once I clicked on them and went back again they were there! I work with it a bit and see if I can work out when this happens precisely - or maybe its my browser settings for all I know!

More
11 years 2 months ago #1664 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Only some images appear
Sorry, but I cannot reproduce it myself.
Maybe try and empty your browser cache and check again.

Olivier.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1665 by rbrown74
Replied by rbrown74 on topic Re: Onbly some images appear
Think I'm having a clash with another module which has caused some funny behaviour with a few functions on the site. I'll leave it for now till I work out whats causing the other bugs and see how things work out.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1666 by rbrown74
Replied by rbrown74 on topic Re: Only some images appear
I've some other clashes on the site to figure out and get support form elsewhere - I'll get them sorted and see if things run a bit smoother after that just in case.