Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Formatting on overlap style

More
9 years 1 month ago #4118 by gavinhanly
Formatting on overlap style was created by gavinhanly
Hi - since my last post, I've successfully launched a responsive site here: www.hot-dinners.com/

However - on the section that uses the overlap style (latest reviews), I can't get the text in that section, specifically the link, to look white. It seems to be over-ridden by the responsive theme and even though I've set up specific styles for that section, I can't get it in the right colour. Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #4119 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Formatting on overlap style
Hello,

did you add extra styles to the CSS override section of the module? If so, a bug has been found this week for the overlap style: some comments in the stylesheet are not removed properly during the minimisation, making any addition useless.

3 options then: wait for the fix (coming next week) or move that extra CSS code to another location (template for instance). Last option, send me an email and I will reply with the patched version prior to release ([email protected]).

Looking further, I can see that you changed the color on the <span> tag of the title, but it is overridden by your template indeed. The color override should be on the <a> tag to take precedence.

Olivier.

More
9 years 1 month ago #4120 by gavinhanly
Replied by gavinhanly on topic Formatting on overlap style
Hi - I had tried the "a" tag - so was trying various options to see what worked. I'll send an email to see if the patched version helps - if not I'll experiment further with the over-ride. Thanks.