Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file can't get a few adjustment settled.

More
11 years 8 months ago #800 by uberweiss
a few config issues. was created by uberweiss
Hi and thank you for a great module.

i have a few issues configuring it as desired.

1. when choosing the animation simple fade, it just shows the news and image, but it never changes.

2. How do i apply the text box to fill my designated image - as of now it just covers about half of it.

3. Can i put a generic headline (for instance latest news) in the top of my picture/background?

4. how do i get my overlap style box to allign to the left of the screen?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #801 by uberweiss
Replied by uberweiss on topic a few config issue.
Thank you for a great mod.

i do have a few questions regarding some minor styling issue.

i have added a picture as a background, but it looks like it get automatically centered.

i can't seem to align the entire box to the left.

More
11 years 8 months ago #804 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: a few config issues.
Hello,
thank you for choosing Latest News Enhanced Extended!
I am not sure which questions to answer (you wrote a few posts in the last few hours showing progress through the use of it).
For info, the questions you ask do not show in the forum until they are approved (to avoid showing spam). And I am a few hours behind so those questions are not moderated right away :-)
I am going to try to answer all of those questions:

1- you need to enable the jQuery option for the animations to work. If you did and you still have no animation, there probably is a conflict with other jQuery-powered components

2- the style you chose is meant to cover half the picture. You will have to use CSS to override that behavior. If you send me a live URL, I can tell you how to tweak it.

3- it is not set up for this. You could show the categories, change the category link label to 'Latest News' but it is a link, not just a label.

4- you need to use CSS for that. Once again, I would need to see a live URL to help yo with that.

Olivier.

More
11 years 8 months ago #805 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: a few config issue.
'i have added a picture as a background, but it looks like it get automatically centered'
I am not sure I understand what you are looking for here. Once again CSS should fix it.

Olivier.