Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Module should be responsive

• Сергей_Матюнин
  • Сергей_Матюнин's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #5014 by Сергей_Матюнин
Module should be responsive was created by Сергей_Матюнин
The module does not adapt for mobile. It's terribly inconvenient. I have to do one module with settings for mobile, and one with settings for desktop. The simplest solution is to set a different number of articles for mobile and desktop (in the animation settings section). However, it is best to keep the width of an item within a certain range and automatically change the number of items depending on the screen width.

I bought a module, and to be honest, a little disappointed that we have to create a lot of modules for different conditions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #5017 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Module should be responsive
Hello,

this is probably a mis-configuration issue. The module DOES work on desktop AND mobile WITHOUT the need to create 2 instances. It would be terribly inconvenient, indeed, to create so many different instances. You do not have to.

For proof, the demo site at demo3.simplifyyourweb.com/latest-news-enhanced-extended

In the 'animation' tab, set the number of visible items you wish to have at the most, set the animation you want (like scroll) and the module will resize automatically depending on window size and device.

Note that item width needs to be set in pixels, the animation scripts will not resize properly if the item width is set in percentage.

Olivier.

• Сергей_Матюнин
  • Сергей_Матюнин's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #5019 by Сергей_Матюнин
Replied by Сергей_Матюнин on topic Module should be responsive
Thanks! Sorry! It was really bad idea to set width of item 32%. I changed to px as in example and everything works fine!

More
5 years 10 months ago #5021 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Module should be responsive
Perfect!

Olivier.