Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Future articles not showing

More
10 years 5 months ago #3321 by ikkeikke
Future articles not showing was created by ikkeikke
Hello,

Can anyone help me to show future articles in this module? I need front-end users to edit future articles, but i can not make the module (or Joomla) to show them. Please help!!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #3323 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Future articles not showing
Hello,
in the basic options, you need to select the 'finished' date. Is it what you have done? Note that if some articles have no finish date, I would suggest you use the 'when no date' option as well.

Olivier.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by admin.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3324 by ikkeikke
Replied by ikkeikke on topic Re: Future articles not showing
Good day,

Yes, i used the "finished" date, see attachment. I do not see my articles with a future publish date. Any help would be appreciated.

kind regards,
René
Attachments:

More
10 years 5 months ago #3325 by admin
Something else is preventing the articles to show then. They need to be published for one. Is it the case?
Is the module published? In a template position? Did you select the right categories? There are tons of little details that can prevent your articles to show.

Olivier.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3326 by ikkeikke
Replied by ikkeikke on topic Re: Future articles not showing
Hello Olivier,

The module is shown, in a template position. It shows other articles if i change the settings, so that is not the problem.

It only does not show future articles. I create a new article. Enter a title and some text. Change the publish date and then save the article.

Are there other things to change in the article?

Can you sent me a screen shot from the article in which future articles should be shown?

Thank you,
René

More
10 years 5 months ago #3327 by admin
My test articles have nothing special either: title, text, published, created, start published, finish published date.
But my articles ARE published, meaning the start published date is in the past, not the future. Your example (first post) shows both start and finish publishing dates in the future. You cannot show articles if they are not published in the first place.

Olivier.