Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file InFeed Ads for Latest News Enhanced Pro

More
3 years 1 month ago #5398 by 614cooker
InFeed Ads for Latest News Enhanced Pro was created by 614cooker
Hello, I have been using latest News Enhanced pro for the past 10 months and have loved using it. The only issue I seem to have is I cant seem to figure out how to implement infeed ads from google adsense. Could someone tell me if this can be done and if it can how to do it.

I have 10 news articles in the module for latest news enhanced but would like to add a infeed ad between every 3 - 4 articles.

Thanks. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #5399 by syw
Replied by syw on topic InFeed Ads for Latest News Enhanced Pro
Hello !

I am glad you are enjoying the extension!

I have been thinking of that feature for a while now, this is something I have wanted to explore.
I think the best way to do this would be to implement a plugin that would allow inclusion of content (any content) after a certain number of news items (like after every 4 articles).
It has to be done so that it does not 'break' the flow of the items.

This is something that I will definitely work on, but not for a while since I am trying to prepare for Joomla 4 right now. Any new feature pushes back Joomla 4 releases, so I need to keep focus on that. 

In the meantime, to 'fake' that functionality, you could just duplicate the module. The first module, set count to '5', start at '1'. The second one set 'count ' to nothing and start at '6' (just a suggestion).

It will add a bit of extra code to your page but this will allow you to add ad content between the 2 instances. 

Olivier.
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by syw.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.