Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Configuring plugin for Jquery & Mootool conflicts

More
7 years 6 months ago #4647 by karencox01
Replied by karencox01 on topic Configuring plugin for Jquery & Mootool conflicts
Thank you if you could test and see if you could get it working using that expression. Obviously when the website goes live this '~' wont be included in the web address.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #4648 by syw
The class Fx.Slide , which was the problem initially stated, is part of the mootools-more.js library.
That library was missing from your page, therefore I have used jQuery Easy to add that library manually.
The issue is gone and your menus now seem to work as expected but I have not checked all of the checking pages of your site.

Note that the path is hardcoded into the jQuery Easy plugin and once you go live you will need to adjust the path (see the 'add scripts' section of the 'advanced' tab).

I have setup the plugin properly to just affect the checking part of the site. Other parts of the site should have a different treatment, since you have duplicates of libraries all over. But this is only possible to do with jQuery Easy Profiles.

Olivier.

More
7 years 6 months ago #4649 by karencox01
Replied by karencox01 on topic Configuring plugin for Jquery & Mootool conflicts
Hello I have just had a quick look and it seems to be working great on the checkout page now. But I have noticed that none of the drop downs on the menu seem to be working now.

Thanks Phil

More
7 years 6 months ago #4650 by syw
I have removed:
/templates/no1_shopping/js/jquery/jquery-ui-addons.js
from the 'strip remaining scripts' of the plugin.

The dropdowns seem to work fine for me. If not please send me a screenshot of where I am supposed to look for defects.

There is no javascript error so therefore there is nothing more I can try with the plugin.

Olivier.

More
7 years 6 months ago #4651 by karencox01
I cant find a way to attach a file to this so I have sent you it via email. It just seems to be the drop down on all the pages. It doesn't seem to work.

I am on Windows 10 using Chrome Browser

More
7 years 6 months ago #4652 by karencox01
Attachments: