Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file JCE Conflict

More
11 years 8 months ago #846 by tom_il
Replied by tom_il on topic Re: JCE Conflict
Thx for the awesome support.

I did more searching and found a solution for the Hot image slider. Added below code in de module.

<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery.noConflict();
</script>

Looks ok now.

Again thank you for the awesome support, not even commercial extensions give this kind of support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #847 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: JCE Conflict
You may want to suggest the correction to the developer of Hot image slider. Some developers don't pay enough attention to conflicts with other jQuery libraries and/or MooTools. Would be nice if there was a convention paper on how to write a module with jQuery for Joomla!, that would be so much better...

Anyhow, you are welcome for the support, I am trying my best in helping everyone that asks :-)

Olivier.

More
11 years 7 months ago #861 by admin
The version v1.3.0 beta that I put out yesterday is trying to address all issues that came out in this thread. Do not hesitate to try it out and give me your feedback!

Olivier.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2449 by mirphi
Replied by mirphi on topic Re: JCE Conflict
I still see issues with jQuery Easy and JCE. I have installed jQuery Easy because I am using virtuemart and a YOOtheme template. In the backend I was unable to edit template parameters and installing jQuery Easy resolved that issue.

Current installation: jQuery Easy 1.5.2, Joomla 2.5.11, JCE 2.3.2.4, VirtueMart 2.0.20b.

Error I get is "Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/.../public_html/plugins/system/jqueryeasy/jqueryeasy.php on line 503."

Temporarily disabling jQuery Easy plugin helps but it would be nice not to have do that.

In jQuery Easy backend options I selected jquery enable (no UI).

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #2450 by admin
Hello,
You can try disabling 'strip blank lines' which can be time consuming, especially on very long and 'involved' pages.
The plugin has been optimized to do the most changes in the least amount of time. But execution time is directly tied up to the way your site is built. The more complex your pages are, the more work is done by the plugin and you may hit your execution times in some cases (In 20 000 downloads, this is only the third time this issue has been reported, the other times being at a time the plugin was not yet mature).

Olivier.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by admin.