Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Cannot Find How To Display Content

More
3 years 5 months ago #5346 by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Cannot Find How To Display Content
Thanks Olivier.

I'm using a png image for now :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #5347 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Cannot Find How To Display Content
Cool. Working on the next release right now :-)

Olivier.

More
3 years 5 months ago #5348 by MyWorld
Hi Olivier

A few more questions and suggestions:

Questions:

1) For the listings that do not have a telephone number, there is a big gap between the text and the "view more" button.  It does the same thing on the details page.  Any idea how I can fix that?  It would be nice if that space disappears/hidden if there is no content.

2) If you look at the "Solace Massage Therapy" details page, I am trying to get the "Drop-off Times" label above the Times.  I add a display block on both but for some reason it's not working.  Any idea what I'm missing?

Let me know if you need the URL.

Suggestions:

1) On the "Layout" tab under Linking, it would be nice to have the option to link on the "Link To" as well as the Link Label.  I noticed that when I add a Link Label text it removes the link from the "Link To", I would have liked the link on both.

2) When we create custom fields, it would be nice if that Tab was next to the "Edit Contact" Tab and maybe label it "Custom Fields" or something like that, so that we know that those are the fields that we created.

Just my 2cents :)

Thanks

More
3 years 5 months ago #5349 by syw
Hello Avril,

1) this can be fixed with the option 'Keep space' set to 'No' ('fields' tab). 

2) the fields are using the flexbox CSS properties.
Remove the display block you have added (unnecessary) and add:
.customfield-drop-off-times {
-webkit-flex-direction: column;
-ms-flex-direction:column;
flex-direction: column 
}
You need the prefix code for older browsers.

For the suggestions (thank you for the feedback!):

1) I agree. I will try and incorporate a modification in the next major release.

2) this is behavior of the Contacts component (and Joomla functionality of custom fields in general). If you need a specific tab with your preferred labelling for the custom fields you have added, I would suggest you create a custom field group called 'custom fields' and put all your fields into that group. Unfortunately, you cannot change the order of the tabs (unless you create a template override for the contact on the administrator side).

Trombinoscope Contacts does use the data entered through the Contacts component and may add functionality that is missing in the Contacts component, but the 2 extensions are completely separate. However, Trombinoscope Contacts cannot work without the Contacts component.

Olivier.

More
3 years 5 months ago #5350 by MyWorld
1) Nice!  :)  I guess because I'm using a default image the space for the image will have to remain for now.

2) Thanks. Works perfectly!

Re: the suggestions, you are welcome and thanks for explaining.
The following user(s) said Thank You: syw

More
3 years 5 months ago #5351 by syw
I have just released v4.3.1 of Trombinoscope Contacts Pro. It has the fix for the contact page.
You may download it manually from this site now or wait for the notification in the Joomla console (tomorrow) and update it from there (if you added your download id to the installer plugin).

Olivier.