Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Completely lost- Could somebody help me out?

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #1221 by admin
You have to check every single element, especially down to the 'tick' element you want to know about. You cannot stay at the module level, it won't tell you much.
Reset.css is coming from your template, it resets all styles before anything new is applied to the elements. Module.css may also come from your template. You have to look for carousel elements.
Good luck!

Olivier.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1222 by ktbgreat2
Replied by ktbgreat2 on topic Re: Completely lost- Could somebody help me out?
Oh what an awesome tool Firebug is!! Thanks so much for directing me to it... At first it was abit confusing, but Ive already got rid of the ticks and just playing with the rest now!! Youve been the best help, thanks so much.

Good luck with everything your doing!
Cheers
Katie

More
11 years 5 months ago #1223 by admin
Thanks Katie, good luck to you too!

Olivier.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1240 by ktbgreat2
Hi again,

Sorry, I thought I had it going perfectly, but suddenly last night my slider disappeared again :( The header is still showing though.

Last night someone from Tigra (kunena template) was helping me set up my forum, so I think something might have changed there. Any ideas?

More
11 years 5 months ago #1241 by admin
Hello,
your carousel is empty, so it has to do with functionality rather than output. Probably a wrong parameter set in the Joomla! administration or a bug in the module. There is nothing else I can see on my end. You have an empty <ul> tag, where you should find the <li> tags.

Olivier.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1242 by ktbgreat2
wow how could I have done that...I was playing with Firebug but you cant mess with code directly using that...

Maybe if I open the module files on my cmoputer and find the missing code I can put it back in... Is that what you would do?

Do you know where the messy code is?

Thanks so much