Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Completely lost- Could somebody help me out?

More
11 years 5 months ago #1244 by admin
I am not the developer for the carousel module, I am afraid you will have to deal with him. Firebug can't mess the code, as you know. Check your module parameters also. It is not like you have to put code back in, you have to find out why there are no elements in the carousel.

Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1247 by ktbgreat2
Replied by ktbgreat2 on topic Re: Completely lost- Could somebody help me out?
Wow, after just reinstalling the module, and losing all the css work I did on it... I still didnt see it appear. So I went to your plugin and WTF! it was disabled! I guess the person helping me with my forum turned it off for some reason.

For some reason though, now I see the outline of the thumbnail and they do direct me to the right page, but the images arnt showing. Any idea why?

Thanks again for talking me through this :)

More
11 years 5 months ago #1248 by ktbgreat2
Sorry forgot to add this link which shows you what I mean :)

chasingprops.com/c/12-chuck-music/48-chu...us-the-beefcake-2-15

More
11 years 5 months ago #1249 by admin
:-) I did not think of checking if my plugin was enabled!
The thumbnails created are blank, that is probably a PHP issue (code on the server). This time it may be a PHP error or a wrong setting in the module... Is there an option to refresh the cache? maybe you should look for image caching issues.

Olivier.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1250 by ktbgreat2
Oh I just remembered it was kinda doing this before too, and I had to set my thumbnail width to 99px ..not 100px or the pictures would disappear!!

Its not working now, but I bet theres a lucky number in there somewhere!Ill keep playing and see if I can crack this b$%ch!
Its so frustrating when you know it can work, but just wont all of a sudden!! You have been beyond patient with me! Thanks

More
11 years 5 months ago #1251 by ktbgreat2
Sorry, Just wondering, should I have "Load JQuery library" on Yes or No in my module? Thanks