Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Completely lost- Could somebody help me out?

More
11 years 4 months ago #1205 by ktbgreat2
Replied by ktbgreat2 on topic Re: Completely lost- Could somebody help me out?
Im a dope..sorry I must have accidentally flicked it over to disabled without noticing :P

Unfortunately still no luck with module showing though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1206 by admin
I still don't see any changes to your code that I should see if the jQuery Easy plugin was enabled.
Please send a screenshot of your settings for the plugin at [email protected]. Thank you

What remains to be done (after having the plugin enabled):
you need to find out if the 'featured album' module's jQuery scripts can work with jQuery 1.7.
As you can see, it uses jQuery version 1.2.3 which is really old. The script may not work with jQuery 1.7.

Olivier.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by admin.

More
11 years 4 months ago #1207 by ktbgreat2
Oh last time when you said it wasnt enabled, I wrongly assumed you meant just the plugin.. I didnt notice that inside your plugin there is a button saying "enable jquery". Sorry I missed that before. So now both the plugin, and Jquery are enabled and my slider is showing on my site!

Here is the test page;
chasingprops.com/c/12-chuck/31-chuck-season-1-music

Im not sure why the layout seems different then the module displaying on the "music collection" demo site though.

www.joomlamusicsolutions.com/es/features...s-module-charts.html

Is there any option in your plugin, that allows this particular style to show?

I noticed there were themes in the jQuery UI section of your plugin... but my site doesnt seem to respond to any changes I make there. Do I have to install jQuery UI maybe?

Thanks so much for your help! Your plugin is awesome!

Cheers,
Katie

More
11 years 4 months ago #1208 by admin
Glad to see the module working!
jQuery UI has nothing to do with it, you do not need to load it on your site as the music carousel does not use the styles from the jQuery UI library, or nothing on your site does use it apparently.
I can see the stylesheets of the carousel are loaded correctly, so you will have to go through the music module's parameters and documentation to make it look the way you want. And here, I cannot help you :-)
Good luck!

Olivier.

More
11 years 4 months ago #1209 by ktbgreat2
Thanks so much again for your help! How can I rate your Plugin..just on the joomla extension page with your plugin info? Ill go have a look now, and give you the best rating!

Thanks again,
Cheers
Katie

More
11 years 4 months ago #1210 by ktbgreat2
Hi again,

I have just left a great review of your plugin, cause I really have appreciated your help!

Im just wondering if you could reassure me of something. I have played all night with the parameters of my module (attached pic), and also looked at the css files trying to get it to match
www.joomlamusicsolutions.com/es/features...s-module-charts.html
There is no documentation regarding this, but Im wondering if somehow Im picking up the wrong library info? Could the right style files be somewhere, but Im not directing it to the right files?
If you cant help with this part I totally understand. Actually do you know whether people make template/styles that can be downloaded and directed to modules like mine?

Thanks
Katie
Attachments: